Wars of the Old Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wars of the Old Republic

Taking place during the era of the old republic after the disapearance of the redeemed Sith Lord Revan, and before the rise of Darth Bane.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

That other day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bannon
Sith lord
Bannon

That other day Empty
PostSubject: That other day   That other day Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:20 pm

( POPPED THE FORUM'S RP CHERRY! >3< )

It was quiet... too quiet. Once upon a time. The weary fallen Jedi was sitting in a bar with a drink. That drink was intoxicating to one's head, but Bannon's grown used to it. He took a good swig of the Manaani wine he paid for out of a Republic soldier's pay after giving him a good dosage of lightsaber stew. Living ever so comfortably and maliciously, Bannon recollects his less turbulent times in Dantooine. How it used to be peaceful. How there was no fight... dullness. How was he thinking that way? How was he less violent than he is now? It feels great and ecstatic to be crazy with maliciousness! The very thoughts of doing things just out of a whim. Being the lazy cat he is, yes he is.

Now then, this quietness was weird. Usually the Republic soldiers fight with Sith soldiers in the form of quasi-fights involving arguments and insults. The common scruffle he'd see everyday and it'd be his favourite past time to get involved. Alas, there are none at all. Why could that be? Being the perceptive man he is, Bannon noticed a couple of things. First off, no Sith soldiers, no Sith soldiers means no goading, no goading means no fights, and no fights means no entertainment for Bannon. Now, why could that be? From his speculation, Manaan neutrality meant that NO fights are allowed, and just yesterday was a breaking point of almost a full out battle in the streets. How mundane. Boring perhaps.
Back to top Go down
Darth Naratos
Sith lord
Darth Naratos

That other day Empty
PostSubject: Re: That other day   That other day Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:05 am

Ah, how quiet it had been, an apparent stranger sitting on the bar table in which the Sith loved to use. Footsteps began to hit the dusty, rusted and rotten floor and it was highly apparent that many people had been here before. Of course there were Sith boots clicking across these grounds and they began to approach the bar, where a younger person had taken a seat and had obviously had a few drinks, but yet the young man was not drunk. The sith sat down at the table and pounded the bar with his mechanic hand, demanding Immediate service.

“The Usual, but make it a Coors light this time and no ice. FRESHLY BREWED!”

The Sith said as he slammed his hand on the bar table once more, causing the droids to get nervous and scurry around the bar to fix his beer. As the fresh, fizzing and pouring beer glass was served to the man, he quickly took a drink and a sigh of fresh air, the fizz becoming steady on his lip and slowly slipping off and into his mouth as beer. He then took a turn and looked at the youngling, he sensed his dark side in the boy, but also could sense that he was a fresh runaway Jedi, just turning to the Dark Side not too long ago.

“What’re you doing here boy?”

Said the man with a glare rested on his face, his eyes pointed towards the young Sithling and beginning to read his mind.
Back to top Go down
Bannon
Sith lord
Bannon

That other day Empty
PostSubject: Re: That other day   That other day Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:24 am

Now there was something even fishier! First, no Sith's. Now, a Dark Jedi approaches him with a high midi-chlorian count. Not that he cared. He couldn't help but look at his arm, his freaky arm. A marriage of machinery and flesh at the same time. How terribly ex-citing. Now then, another matter to bring up is the fact that HE is sitting right next to HIM. Why would that be? Perhaps because of his own Midi-chlorian count? Maybe his inner Dark Side he's fought to hide or just ignore or even just abuse? That answer he'll find out.

"A drink out of the good ol' Republic's paycheck, what do you care anyways? Wanna share perhaps? I think not! Now shut up and let me go back to my drinking." He smiled at this wonderfully interested obnoxious visitor. Now his attention is set right back at the serving Selketh, or fish faces as he'd like to call them. A bunch of wimps who can't appreciate a good fight and would rather remain neutral. How pathetic! Out his Jedi Knight robes comes a Mandalorian heavy blaster, quite unusual for even a Jedi to wield. Not this one, he is just as evil as he looks. His face looks especially malicious. This dangerous looking blaster was aimed, pointed and ready to blast that blasted fish face to have a blast.

"Oy matey! Gimme all your wine and put'em in a bag, THEN call the fish face fuzz to arrest me... IF they can." Proposed Bannon. Smiling as always at the fish face bartender. The fish face doing what he told'em to do.

'Course, there is always that obnoxious guest sitting next to him trying to probe his mind by reading it... how rude. Then again, his mind is unreadable as reading a language one knows not of. Goes as part of his training as a Jedi Sentinal. "You know! It's rude to invade someone elses privacy with mind reading! 'Sides, I have some training 'gainst that. Now then, I have some slaughtering to do!... O' how I love to kill... it fills my heart with ecstasy! Care to share?"
Back to top Go down
Darth Naratos
Sith lord
Darth Naratos

That other day Empty
PostSubject: Re: That other day   That other day Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:39 am

Perhaps it was annoyance that had come from the former Jedi's mouth or perhaps Jibberish, either way Naratos did not seem to care about the boy. As he examined the boy, it was strange. To read the mind of a former Jedi who was so bent on slaughter, such envy and such destruction and bloodlust. It then began to sprall into a series of laughter into the man's mind, knowing that gladly, another jedi had brought himself over to the darkside again. He examined as he told the man to take all the wine and of course he was not having it, forcing the bottles to stay in place and as he examined the boy, deadly site would attempt to pelt him in the shoulder, attempting to tip him over.

"I sense darkness and bloodlust within your heart young man, but I must inform you, newbie, that Slaughter is more funner then you can think, it is my hobby, it is hilarious. The dark side of the force is strong within you though, so why not join us? Hmm, think about it."

Naratos had explained to the boy as he got up, force pulled all of the wine and supplied that had into bags and walked off with the lute, hopping inside of his ship and leaving the area.

"If you wish to join the Sith, the dark side will guide you to us, just follow it"

he explained to the boy tellapathically as the ship flew off.

>>>Gone
Back to top Go down
Bannon
Sith lord
Bannon

That other day Empty
PostSubject: Re: That other day   That other day Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:30 pm

[Bleh! I'll edit later. ¬___¬ ]

------------------> LEAVE SOMEWHERE NOBODY KNOWS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

That other day Empty
PostSubject: Re: That other day   That other day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That other day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wars of the Old Republic :: Manaan :: Docking Bays/Manaan toruist Island-
Jump to: