Wars of the Old Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wars of the Old Republic

Taking place during the era of the old republic after the disapearance of the redeemed Sith Lord Revan, and before the rise of Darth Bane.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Master Stan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joseph Stan

Joseph Stan

Master Stan Empty
PostSubject: Master Stan   Master Stan Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:11 am

Name:
Joseph Stan(en. Jo-sef St-aun)

Current Race:
Human

Faction:
Jedi/Republic

Jedi Master

--------------------
Personality:
In his youth, Joseph was much more reckless and headstrong, taking on the trait of virtually every padawan in history. He would jump into situations without thinking about the consequences of his actions, or without thinking of an effective strategy. This personality trait that embodies arrogance was an unfortunate result of his gifts and constant praises, which all went into his head. He would soon have a wake-up call, in which Joseph laid such a non-Jedi trait to rest. Joseph genuinely cares for others, and would often do self destructive acts in order to benefit the ones he hold dear. The lengths in which he would go is astounding, he even went as far as falling off a cliff to try save someone. Even though these are self-less acts, Joseph soon learned that in order to truly save someone, you must think clearly before acting, only then would you get the results you want.

Even though Joseph tries to adhere to the Jedi Code, most notably the first line, "There is no emotion, There is peace." He can't help but let his emotions get the better of him. When a loved one is hurt, he gets very emotional, and may often act on emotions like hate and rage. Unfortunately, even though Joseph is on the Jedi High Council and is a Master, he is still incredibly young, the second youngest Jedi Council Member in history,(Behind Anakin Skywalker millenia later.) and such, hasn't fully controlled his emotions. Despite these obvious shortcomings, Joseph is an extremely well respected Master, and Jedi in general. Even his elders note the wisdom he possess.

Studying Jedi archives, socializing, food, helping others

Dislikes:
Evil people(Sith or not), bitter food, fighting,

Crushes:
Girls:Beauty,Brains,Selflessness,Kind
Boys/Men(in terms of finding an apprentice):Calmness,Brains,Selflessness,Kindness

--------------------

Spoiler:

1)Force Absorbtion:
A unique ability to absorb blaster fire, and in rare instances, Force Lightning, and the user channels the energy within themselves and uses it to augment their own offensive force powers.

2)Force Healing/Revitalize:
The unique ability for a Jedi to heal comrades. A Jedi can heal effects like poison, and heal surface wounds like cuts and scrapes. Joseph can go as far as to heal internal wounds. But it takes great concentration and is extremely taxing.

3)Electric Judgement:
A unique ability that serves as the light side version of force lightning. Instead of the lightning being white, the lightning is green. A Jedi doesn't draw on emotions such as hate and anger, but has complete control.

4)Force Enlightenment:
The most powerful move Joseph has in his arsenal, this technique considerably augments the powers of Joseph to near God like lengths. However, this power has an incredible downside. Once this power wears off, the user is left COMPLETELY wiped out and near death. If forced again, when the technique is over, the user dies instantly.

5)Force Light:
One of the most powerful light-sided force powers. The user has the ability to dispel dark sided techniques like illussions,horror, and etc. The reknown Jedi legend Nomi Sunrider used this technique, and Joseph learned it as well, however, it completely wipes Joseph out.

Specialties:
Librarian,Doctor,Technician,Pilot

History:
Origins
Joseph was born on a distant Outer Rim planet known as Destor. The planet is mostly inhabited by humans. The planet is largely unexplored by Jedi since only in extremely rare instances a Force-sensitive may be born. As a child, Joseph's parents often spoke of how the Jedi were protectors of light and how they possessed power to do anything. Joseph began to idolize the Jedi, and in an whimsical childish act, he imitated a Jedi using Force Push, except, it wasn't an act. He pushed a hole through the wall, and his parents were astounded. His parents praised their son Joseph, who was unaware of what was happening. The whole planet got involved with their first force-sensitive in thousands of years. They all laid hands on Joseph, hoping that his power would somehow rub off on them. Immediately, the mayor contacted a Jedi Master by the name of Kalisha Mari. She was a young Jedi Master, only 28 years old, but she was extremely wise and experienced. She was sent to the planet Destor to pick up a force-sensitive known as Joseph. When she extracted his blood to see his Midi-chlorian count, it was at a surprising level of 10,000, half that of the midi-chlorian conceived Anakin Skywalker. Joseph was immediately taken in by Kalisha to be her Padawan, and as soon as the Jedi High Council learned of Joseph's high Midi-chlorian count, they eagerly agreed to allow Kalisha to train him, but they also warned her that she mustn't allow him to fall to the dark side, least he may have the power to destroy the Council it's self.

Training
Kalisha took the advice of the council and began Joseph's training. The first thing Kalisha taught Joseph was how to sense the world around him. In a training exercise, they both used training sabers. Kalisha taught Joseph to sense glimpses into the future in order to catch onto Kalisha's next move. Joseph caught on quick, and he almost injured his master if it wasn't for her incredibly advanced lightsaber training. Highly impressed, she moved on teaching Joseph about constructing a lightsaber. Before Joseph entered the ancient lightsaber construction room located on Coruscant, Kalisha, like all the other Jedi Masters before her, gave her Padawan some words of advice before he entered. She told Joseph that a lightsaber was not a tool, but an extension of yourself, and on that note, Joseph entered the chamber. Kalisha awaited outside the chamber, and in a few days, Joseph emerged with lightsaber in hand.

"What color did you choose?" Kalisha asked curiously.

"The color of my beautiful master's eyes." Joseph said as his lightsaber switched on, embodying a brilliant emerald green color.

The next and final lesson Kalisha would teach Joseph was the art of lightsaber combat. Kalisha was a known master of Form V, but based on the duel they had before, Joseph was instinctively a Form III user, so she would do her best to train him in that form. When the training session commenced, Kalisha was directing Joseph during the fight, giving him advice on how to perfect his form.

"Don't block, redirect. When you see an opening you must exploit it. With this form, your virtually invincible." Kalisha said during their spar. Unfortunately, it was cut short, as they were going on their first mission.

First Mission
Briefing:Kalisha, along with her newly trained Padawan Joseph, were to go to the Outer Rim planet of Dustor that was being invaded by a small Sith fleet.

"I sense anger in you Joseph. Whatever this threat is, we can do it together." Kalisha said. She had a genuine smile on her face, and her words were accompanied with a sweet soft tone of voice. Unfortunately, even her words weren't enough to calm her padawan. His eyes displayed much anger, he was near the thresholds of the dark side.

As soon as they landed on Joseph's homeworld of Dustor, Joseph's parents were awaiting the arrival of their Padawan son. As they embraced each other, Joseph's parents praised their son, and even said that he could be the strongest Jedi in history. But the reunion was short lived as the Sith fleet arrived. Unfortunately for the two Jedi, it wasn't just a Sith fleet filled with soldiers, but also a Dark Jedi accompanied them. He was extremely powerful, stronger Kalisha when she was a Jedi Knight. Joseph's master was astonished, and she told Joseph to get rid of the fleet while she took on the Dark Jedi. Joseph waved his hand as soldiers started to topple over. Meanwhile, he noticed how his Master hesitated to attack the Dark Jedi who was on the offensive. Joseph saw his Master seemingly get struck down. When he ran to her aid, he tried to heal her, but it seemed that her vitals were gone. "Master, No!" Joseph bellowed to the heavens. He ignited his lightsaber as he was now on the offensive against the Dark Jedi. The battle heated up as Joseph gave in to hate and rage, he almost completely gave in to the dark side. Unfortunately, his was raw and it wasn't concentrated unlike the Dark Jedi's, who gave Joseph a small shock within his right hand. When Joseph dropped his lightsaber, the Dark Jedi attempted to strike him down, but he was soon stopped by Kalisha, who protected her apprentice with the Force, and struck down the Dark Jedi. With the mission completed, Joseph said his goodbyes and left his homeworld once again with Master Kalisha.

"Master, I thought you were dead. What happened?" Joseph asked, eagered to learn.

"I pretended to be dead, hoping that would satisfy him. Unfortunately, you tried to pounce on him, which ruined my plans." Kalisha said.

Joseph felt incredibly guilty for what he had done. The least he could do was apologize. "I'm sorry Master. I thought you were dead and I nearly gave into my anger and fell to the Darkside.

Kalisha felt that her apprentice needed some form of explanation. "The Dark Jedi you faced was my former apprentice. He was much like you, impulsive, headstrong, and very reckless. He genuinely cared for others, but he was to flawed. He fell to the Darkside, and I couldn't stop him. I just don't want you to follow his path. I want you to be strong, to stay with the light. That's what I hope." Kalisha said. The ship soon fell silent while Joseph was absorbing his Master's words. Kalisha soon noticed the wound on Joseph's hand, and she laid her hands on his, healing it. As they held hands together, Joseph squeezed his Master's hands, telling her that he was sorry. With a peck on the cheek, Kalisha accepted his apology, and soon, they landed on Coruscant. As they trained together, they awaited their next mission.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Stan

Joseph Stan

Master Stan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Stan   Master Stan Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:11 am

Second Mission
"What's our mission? asked Joseph.

"We must protect the Senator of Dantooine. There will be a raid orchestrated by a small band of Mandalorians vying to bring back the war. She must be protected." Kalisha said.

"She?" Joseph said.

"Yes, it's a girl. But don't try anything. I'm sure she wouldn't want to get involved with a knucklehead like you." Kalisha said as she and her apprentice boarded their ship.

"Be careful Master, jealousy leads to the darkside." Joseph said with a slight chuckle, signifying that it was merely a joke. And with those words, the two were headed for Dantooine.

When they landed, the two Jedi were greeted by the Senator. She was a beautiful lady, and very young at that. She was a little bit older than Joseph, but not much younger than Kalisha. Joseph bowed to the Senator, Kalisha rolled her eyes at him, thinking that bowing wasn't a gesture reserved for a Senator.

"Welcome Jedi. I am Senator Palma." She said with a warm smile. She immediately approached Joseph and rubbed her hand on his cheek. "And who might you be cutie?" Palma said.

"I...I'm Joseph Stan. At your service. Joseph said to the Senator.

"And I'M Kalisha." Kalisha said with emphasis, trying to stop the "love fest" between the her apprentice and the young Senator.

Palma took her hand off the cheek of Joseph, and she decided to show them to their chambers. Along the way, she explained to the two the situation, and that the Mandalorians were hiding and used guerrilla tactics against the soldiers stationed on the planet. As night fell, Joseph and his Master retired to their chamber, where there was two beds. Joseph jumped on his bed, somehow exhausted, while his Master laid on hers.

"I want to talk to you about Senator Palma." Kalisha said.

"She's great isn't she? Beautiful, Nice smile, and she must be smart if she's a Senator." Joseph said.

"No! The problem is, I can't get into her head. It's very strange but it's like she can unconsciously block my influence. She's not normal." Kalisha said.

"Maybe she's Echani or something." Joseph said.

"Just be careful." Kalisha warned. They both called it a night as they drifted asleep. While Joseph was sleeping, Senator Palma entered the room. She tapped Joseph on the shoulder to wake him up.

"Senator? What are you...." Joseph's sentence was interrupted as Palma covered Joseph's mouth with his hand.

"Come with me to my room. I have a favor to ask you. Bring your lightsaber too." Palma said.

As they entered the room, the door closed behind them. Joseph and Palma sat on the bed as Palma spoke with Joseph.

"I need you to infiltrate the camp of the Mandalorians. Since it's late they won't be expecting you." The Senator said.

"But what about my Master? Joseph asked.

"This will work better if it's just you." The Senator said.

"I dunno..." Joseph said. But the Senator soon laid her lips on his. They shared a passionate kiss for a moment, and when the Senator broke it, she let her actions set in the mind of the young Jedi, who agreed to her terms. She gave him a map to follow and Joseph soon left on the hunt for Mandalorians. He soon found the encampment of the Mandalorians. When Joseph tried to strike, he was shot in the shoulder by blaster fire. His lightsaber dropped from his hand, and when he looked on, it was the Senator standing with a blaster rifle in her hands. She was a Mandalorian agent all along, and she had used her womanly charms to trick Joseph.

"Why Palma. WHY!" Joseph said. She gave no answer, just another shot to his arm. He screamed in pain. He knew he was in trouble. He telepathically connected with his Master, who awoke startled. Kalisha soon knew her apprentice was in danger and rushed to his location, lightsaber in hand. Meanwhile, Joseph had to defend himself. He used Force pull to place his lightsaber back in his hand. When the Senator tried to shoot him again, he deflected the blaster bold, it hit a fellow Mandalorian in the head, killing him instantly. Soon more shots rang out, and all the young Padawan could do was defend himself. He was shot in the leg, and soon, another blaster bolt hit his shoulder. He almost died, that was, until his Master saved his life again. But she wasn't alone. A group of Republic soldiers came as well. The Mandalorians were subdued, and the Republic established peace on Dantooine. Kalisha used to force to dress the wounds Joseph had.

"Master...I...I...

"It's OK. I understand."

"I let myself fall in love. A Jedi's not supposed to.

"You will find that it's OK to love someone. Love it's self isn't evil. You should learn to control your emotions when your in love, so it doesn't consume you." Kalisha said.

Kalisha was done addressing the wounds Joseph sustained. When Kalisha looked upon her apprentice, she noticed that there was tear in his eyes. He hadn't fully gotten over losing his first love. Kalisha and Joseph embraced each other for awhile. Joseph cried his heart out, and soon, they were back on their ship. They landed on Coruscant, and Kalisha left her apprentice outside the doors of the High Council. Soon, she emerged from the room and told her apprentice to enter. A Master was waiting for him, and Joseph was dubbed Jedi Knight for his quick thinking and his part in helping Dantooine find peace.

A New Master
"This mission sounds dangerous Master. Joseph said.

"Trust me, I'll be fine." Kalisha said.

"Promise?"

"Promise" Kalisha said with a smile. With those last words, she embarked on her mission.

Several days later, another casualty was being hauled into the medical room. Joseph thought it was just another injured Jedi. That was, until one of the doctors told Joseph to come with them. To his dismay, it was his own Master that was bandaged up. One of the doctors told Joseph that there was a surprise ambush on her, and she was lucky to even make it out alive. But then the bad news came. She would not make it, and surgery would not be able to heal her. Kalisha, Joseph's Jedi Master, was going to die. Joseph and Kalisha spent time alone within the medical room, and Joseph couldn't stop crying.

"Master, I'll heal you. I'll make sure you don't die. You can't die."

"My time is up Joseph. There's nothing that can be done."

"Master....I...I love you. With all my heart. Why couldn't we spend more time together. I wanted to be with you, even if I'm to stay a Jedi Knight forever, it'll be worth it to be with you." Joseph said.

"I love you too Joseph. I'm proud of you. I've watched you grow up from a little boy, to a young adult. Even though your only 20 years old, your still one of the wisest, and most powerful Jedi I've ever known. Before I knew I was going to die, and before I left, I secured you a spot on the Jedi Council. When I'm dead, you'll be a Master." Kalisha said.

"But...I...I..." Joseph couldn't speak, he let his actions speak. He and his Master shared a kiss together. The kiss lasted until Kalisha's body disappeared, becoming one with the Force. Joseph didn't cry anymore. He recorded the adventures of him and his Master Kalisha within the Great Holocron. Afterwards, he visited the Jedi Archives. The old librarian lady approached Joseph with a smile.

"What brings you here Master?"

Flashback
Quote :
"Joseph, have you ever heard the story of Nomi Sunrider?" Kalisha asked.'

"No master." Joseph responded.

"I advice you to read of her great exploits. Easily, she's one of the greatest Jedi in history. Her story will give you strength. She lost her husband, and a fellow comrade, but she never strayed from her path. I assure you, once you are finished reading about her life, you'll never want to stray from the light."
(Flashback ends)

"May you show me to the book called The Legend of Nomi Sunrider?

Picture of Character: Master Stan 69

Sample Chapter:(My history took three days and I'm exhausted. Is my history enough to grant me the rank of Master? If not, then I'll type a good Sample.)
Back to top Go down
Darth Reya
Sith lord
Darth Reya

Master Stan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Stan   Master Stan Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:14 am

No, this was excellent, Approved
Back to top Go down
https://starwars-wotor.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Master Stan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Stan   Master Stan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Master Stan
Page 1 of 1